Thursday, 12 May 2016

Tea for Two

morning, and thank you for visiting my blog,  today is a new challenge at Cards4Galz the theme this time is Tea for Two , we are looking forward to seeing what you come up with as long as it's something to do with tea for two, if you pop on over to cardz4galz you will find some wonderful inspiration from the rest of the DT Members. For my DT card I have used an freebie stamp that came with one of the creative stamping mags, I coloured it with promarkers, I then cut a frame from my square stitched edge dies and mounted it over the top of my image, papers were from my scrap box, happy birthday is a peel off I have had for years , flower and ribbon came from my craft box
                                                     

6 comments:

brenda said...

Great card and and pretty colours Babs, I thunk they are discussing their next crafty shop.

B x

Joan said...

Lovely card Babs , you and me gossiping !

pam said...

Lovely image and backing paper on this pretty card Babs.
Hope things are going smoothly for the weekend.
Pam x

Natalia Smith said...

Beautiful card and fabulous design x

Julie B said...

Looks like those two are having a great chin wag, putting the world to rights! :)

Desire Fourie said...

Babs this is such a fun birthday card, loving the pastel colours.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}