Friday, 15 April 2016

Thinking of You..




Thank you for visiting  my blog, there's a new challenge starting at Sparkles Monthly the theme this month is (Thinking of You) chosen by Vicky and a fabulous sponsor Crafty Ribbons who are giving away a generous £10 Voucher to one lucky winner. For my card I have used the beautiful RANUNCULUS  stamp from Stampendous which I have had for ages and never used until now, I stamped it with my memento dew drop ink pad in London Fog and coloured with my water colour pencils which is something I never use I know it's not perfect but I was quite pleased with the out come.                          
                                                                        



I would like to enter my card into the following challenges

Anything goes ttcrd.blogspot.pt

9 comments:

  1. Oh I so need that stamp Babs, you have showcased it so beautifully with the soft pinks.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card, beautiful stamp x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and I love that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Babs, such pretty flowers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card design Babs, love this image and colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Babs! love the soft watercolours that you've used… this is one of my favourite stamps too… can be used for every occasion! :-)
    Hope you have a good weekend!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card. thank you for joining us at MAWTT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card, love the soft flowers, thanks for sharing at MAWTT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful flowers and CAS card! Thank you for playing with us at Card mania challenge!

    *Dess*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x