Saturday, 16 April 2016

Happy Birthday

hi there thank you for popping in,I have a card I would like to share with you today, I have stamped and coloured a beautiful image from craftwork cards I used promarkers to colour with, I blended around the edges with dandelion momento ink pad,to give it more depth,  I inked up one of my gorgeous grunge stamps with potters clay and dandelion momento ink pad and stamped around the top of my card, I added my image to a circle die cut from spellbinder, then to a doily then to a scollope edge square from Tonic before I stuck it to a piece of checked Orange paper  on my card, ribbon, button and with love tag is all from my craft box 
                       
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges
Flowers







13 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Babs, such a pretty image and lovely warm colours - a fabulous card.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, pretty design and pretty colours. The ribbon with the button are just perfect. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulously sunny card Babs from the gingham DP's to the bright and happy Sunflowers.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so Clean and bright. You've coloured the flowers so well and the gingham paper co-ordinates with them beautifully. The doily looks great too, it's lovely Babs :) X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colour tones on this beautiful card Babs, love this image and layout.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, I really like those pop of colors....Thanks for joining Creative Corner Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Babs. I love the colours and your stunning image - your colouring is outstanding. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Babs! I love everything about it!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A BEAUTIFUL CARD LOVE THE IMAGE AND THE COLOURING - IT REMINDS ME OF THE SPRING AND SUMMER . i LOVE THE GORGEOUS GRUNGE SET TOO - . . . . . . LESLEY X

    ReplyDelete
  10. A BEAUTIFUL CARD LOVE THE IMAGE AND THE COLOURING - IT REMINDS ME OF THE SPRING AND SUMMER . i LOVE THE GORGEOUS GRUNGE SET TOO - . . . . . . LESLEY X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, fabulous design and love the colours x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x