Friday, 1 April 2016

A Favourite

hi there, we have a new challenge for you at Christmas Sparkles starting today, the theme for this month is CAS chosen by Caz, we would love to see all the gorgeous creation you make and would love you to join in the fun. I have used one of my favourite stamps from Penny Black, but when I think about it all the PB stamps are my favourites I just love them all, I stamped and coloured it with promarkers, cut it out and added to my card that I had stamped with  one of my gorgeous grundge  stamps and then I just finished it of with Joy to the world.. Also we have a fab sponsor for you this month Di's digi and there offering a €12 voucher to one lucky winner
                                                                            

                                                                 www.disdigistamps.com
                                                                               

10 comments:

  1. So pretty Babs and super cute snowman, I am told that he is PB's most purchased and used Christmas stamp.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card Babs and that snowman is a real cutie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous,love the image .xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Christmas card Babs, love this snowman image, sure I have him in my stash!.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant snowman he's adorable a very lovely card love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous Christmas card Babs, such a super snowman.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love that PB snowman! Fab card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous christmas card - the snow man looks really 'cosy' best wishes Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabulous christmas card - the snow man looks really 'cosy' best wishes Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww what a sweet Christmas card Babs, I love that PB snowman! Thanks so much for stopping by!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x