Thursday, 28 April 2016

A Button or Two

Morning and welcome to my blog.. Today is a new challenge at Cardz4galz we would like to see Show a button or two, chosen by Sharon, I have used a pre coloured digi image from the paper creator, I have broken my glasses and I am having trouble seeing my hubby has done a home repair on them until I get home on Saturday and pay a call to the opticians,lol  so this image has come in very handy  and is very appropriate for this weeks challenge..
                                               
                                                                           

6 comments:

  1. Looooove the new header Babs, could be something to do with the Poppies ! A fun image and pretty Birthday card as well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card Babs, love the gingham and the bow buttons

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card design Babs, thought I was on the wrong blog! great new header photo...Could not manage without my specs for reading/computer, always have two pairs, buy one get one free..(Boots)
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous, love the image and fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card Babs, such a super image and pretty design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card the design is gorgeous i love it love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x