Monday, 7 March 2016

Spring

Hello, friends and followers, welcome to my blog. I have used a penny black image that I found in among some more penny black stuff that I had stamped ages ago and forgotten I had.. I have coloured it with   promarkers, add some glamour dust to the Easter egg n the little flowers at the bottom of my image, background paper is a bit of scrap paper from my scrap box and the two little flower embellishments are from my craft box, most of the dies are from memory box, apart from the fancy die at the top of my card, this was sent to me from a friend so I am not sure who's die it is sorry..

                                                                           

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges

Penny Black n More a Feature a creature pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.pt

Penny black Saturday Easter pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.pt

Crafting with Attitude Anything Goes craftingwithanattitude.blogspot.pt

                                                                   

16 comments:

  1. It's such a pretty card Babs with the soft blues and such delicate dies cuts across the top as well.

    Many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More again this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Babs, can't go wrong with Penny Black images and that's a real cutie! I think the die is a Sue Wilson

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet image, gorgeous card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet design and fabulous coloring.  Delightful! Thanks for visiting and leaving the sweet luv.
    Hugs
    Berni berni46blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty Babs, such an adorable image and super design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable and so gorgeous Babs, love the pretty blue.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card design Babs, love the image and die cuts you have used.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww this is such a sweet image Babs… you've coloured it beautifully! and I love the pretty dies… lovely soft pastel shades which are perfect for Easter Card! :-)
    Hope you have a good week
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card the stamp is gorgeous A very lovely card love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  10. HiBabs....Beautiful card....love the sweet image....and colours....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely card. A beautiful little hedgehog and wonderful embellishments and papers. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting with an Attitude. Sue DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an adorable hedgehog pulling the egg cart Babs.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooo what a gorgeous layout and such a sweetie of a PB too, thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More this month, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful creation with us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge!

    Love your sweet pastel Easter creation!

    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a sweet card, and an adorable image. Thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge. Good Luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. A gorgeous card, love the cute PB stamp and pretty dies.
    Thanks for joining this months Penny Black Saturday Challenge
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x