Thursday, 31 March 2016

Spring is Here

Morning all thank you for popping in..  Today is the 1st of April and my stay here in Portugal will soon be coming to an end, and I will be heading off home to see my family and friends, I have missed them all so much.. But hey  like I say it's the  1st of April and it's  time for a new challenge at  GARDZ4GALZ   the theme this time is  SPRINGTIME chosen by Amy.  We would love you to join in the fun,  and we would love to see your amazing creation and hope you will take some inspiration from the rest of the DT  members too.. I have used a digi stamp coloured it with promarkers, a border punch and the BP are from dove craft, the sentiment is a peel off and the little pearl is from my craft box..
                                                                               

5 comments:

brenda said...

A lovely Springtime card Babs, I always think Sunflowers make such lovely cards, bright and happy.

B x

Sue B said...

Love the fresh Spring feel to this card Babs…it's a fab image and the pretty papers are perfect with it! Hope you've had a lovely time in Portugal and hope you had a nice Easter!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Joan said...

Lovely card Babs, pretty fresh colours and a lovely image

Joan

pam said...

Beautiful card Babs, pretty spring colours, lovely image and details.
Pam x

cotnob said...

A pretty card Babs, such a lovely image.
Pauline
x