Tuesday, 1 March 2016

Old fashion Christmas...

Morning everybody and a big thank you for visiting my blog, Where is this year going 1st March already and that means a New challenge over at Sparkles Christmas this month Joan has chosen the theme and she would like to see Old Fashion Christmas.. We hope you will join in the fun and we hope you  find plenty of inspiration from the rest of the DT to get you started, this is my DT ..   I got my Santa and music sheet image I got from the Internet, the ribbon is from my ribbon box which I made a double bow from, background papers, doily, flowers are all from my craft box...
                                                   
                                                                                           

We have a fabulous sponsor this month Bugaboo Digi stamps who are offering a fantastic prize of 
7 Digi Stamps


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges

Fab n funky christmas fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.pt
A snow flake Promise winter or christmas theme asnowflakespromise.blogspot.pt
ttcrd Always anything goes ttcrd.blogspot.pt

7 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous, fab image, design and details.xxx

Pollard Carole said...

Love this vintage card the images and paper are perfect love the bow love and hugs Carolex

June Macfarlane said...

So gorgeous. Love vintage and love what you did with this one. Hugs June x

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Babs, such a lovely vintage Santa.
Pauline
x

pam said...

Wonderful vintage Christmas card Carole, beautiful details.
Pam x

Diane said...

Oh what a wonderful vintage Christmas design and trim Babs.

Hugs diane

Debbie said...

Your card is a beauty dearie. Love the images. Hugs xxx