Thursday, 24 March 2016

A Letter to Santa



I was looking through some stamped images today and came a cross this gorgeous cute stamp from penny Black I coloured it with promarkers and added some glitter to the post box, back ground papers are from nit wit papers from LOTV and the star dies are from MB                            
                                                  
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges
Sweet stampin christmas cute christmas christmasatsweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.pt
CHNC cute or anything goes as long as it's christmas craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.pt
Fan- tastic Tuesday Anything goes with a twist cute critter fattastictuesday.blogspot.pt
Abc christmas challenge F for frills or no frills abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.pt
Winter wonderland for a child christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.pt

12 comments:

  1. A really great creation as always Babs.

    Hope you have a lovely Easter.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, a fabulous image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this super Christmas card with us at Winter Wonderland. Good luck and we would love to see you again next time. Christine DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Christmas card Babs, love this cute image and colouring..
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant i love this stamp gorgeous and that die is so pretty its a perfect Christmas card Happy Easter Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous and ever so cute! Great image and love your design. Thanks for playing along with us at Winter Wonderland. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card....I love the image.....it's a great card. Thanx for joining us at Winter Wonderland, xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge 129 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT - thanks also for entering this into both of my Craftyhazelnut challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Babs, I love Penny Black images and you've certainly done it justice here. Your colouring is absolutely fabulous. Thank you for becoming my newest follower, and I have now become yours. I've also just added a welcome to you on my last post. Enjoy the rest of the Easter Weekend and I wish you lots of Happy Crafting x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty Christmas card Babs, an adorable image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great image Babs, your coloring is fabulous and what a pretty die cut frame.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute little hedgie and I adore Penny Black images. Gorgeous card!
    Pretty card Claudia. I love that brilliant shade of blue and the little wood embellies.
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and I hope you'll be back again.
    Marilyn S

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x