Monday, 1 February 2016

Winter Wishes

Morning folk hope everybody had a fab weekend,  today we have another New challenge at SPARKLES CHRISTMAS and this month we would like to see A WINTER LANDSCAPE , for my DT  card  I have used  one of my new stamps I got for christmas Winter Cabin from Inkylicious, I used my new smoothies another christmas present to blend the ink for the sky, I stamped my image onto a piece of white card mounted on to black card then I mounted that onto my 5x5 card added a bit of glitter to the cabin then stamped winter wishes sentiment that came with the cabin stamp..
                                                                          

                                                                          
If you pop on over to SPARKLES CHRISTMAS you will find plenty of fab inspiration there from the rest of the DT members. Also  this month we have another fab sponsor for you
                                                  www.fantasticribbons.com


                          
                                                
                                       

                                                 


7 comments:

  1. A lovely winery scene Babs, I actually bought that stamp at the Thetford show yesterday and hope to ink it up this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, love the image. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, you have created a fabulous winter scene - your sky is brilliant.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful winter scene Babs, lovely stamp and background, love my smoothies, but still use my other inky things.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty this is a lovely design love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous card - so crisp looking I love it - best wishes Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is such a stunning and inspiring winters scene. I adore it and hope to try my hand at a scene like this one day soon. Hugs X X X x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x