Thursday, 4 February 2016

ThanK You..

Morning all, hope your  week is going well. Today we have another new challenge over at CARDZ 4 GALZ   we would like to see FANTASTIC FLORALS chosen by Sharon ..I am sure you will find loads of inspiration there from the rest of the DT members so why don't you pop on over to CARDZ 4 GALZ BLOG , and join in the fun we would love to see what wonderful creations you come up with too..  this is my DT card. I was at my friends house when I stamped this poppy stamp from Penny Black some time last year and I have just got around to using it I coloured it with promarkers , the background papers are from my scrap box which I am trying to use up, the Thank You stamp was a freebie, sequins and the button are from my craft box ..
                                                                            
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges
 Cards und more Anything goes cardsundmore-challengeblog.blogspot.pt
I love promarkers Anything goes ilovepromarkers.blogspot.pt
Ruby's rain bow Anything goes rubysrainbow.blogspot.pt


9 comments:

brenda said...

It's Poppies Babs so need I say more that I love it !

B x

Doreen said...

Love the fab image and colours,just gorgeous.xxx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Babs, such a pretty rose.
Pauline
x

Pollard Carole said...

So pretty a wonderful poppy design gorgeous Love and hugs Carole x

pam said...

My favourite flower are Poppies, what a beautiful card Babs.
Pam x

Wendy said...

Beautiful card Babs, love poppies.
Hugs
Wendy xx

JayBe said...

This is a lovely design, Babs - I love your choice of stamp, those poppies look fab (and I know they are one of Caz's favourite flowers too!)
Hugz, Jan xx

Julie B said...

I love this stamp Babs and have been tempted to buy it on a few occasions, perhaps ......
Thanks for linking up at CuM's AG challenge too. :)

Ileana A. said...

Lovely creation! I love this image!
Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
Ileanaxx