Saturday, 6 February 2016

I ❤️ You...

Hello thank you for popping in I have a Valentine  Card to share with you all today, I don't normally do  Valentine but when I was looking through my craft things for some thing else I came across these peel offs and thought I would make this card, I suppose I could always give it to the hubby!!! , the brick embossing folder , cats and the lamp post are all from Marianne Design , the love hearts are peel offs I have had for years and they really need using up, the googy eyes are from my craft box...
                                                                              
                                                                  .

I would like to enter my card into the followering challenges 
Creative corner Valentine Day/love creativecornerchallenges.blogspot.pt
Brown Sugar Valentine /love brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.pt
My Time to craft love is all around mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.pt
Crafty boots love is in the air craftybootschallenges.blogspot.pt

11 comments:

Dee's Craft Room said...

Fabulous Valentine card. Great peel-offs and I love your cats eyes. Thank you for joining in the fun with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionn

brenda said...

Clean crisp and elegant Babs all making for a lovely Valentines card.

Hope you have a good Sunday.

B x

Lisette Baker said...

Love this. Fabulous design and beautifully done. Very striking colour combination. I love how you have given the wall some dimension. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

Pollard Carole said...

Great design love those dies they look fab in black its all gorgeous Love and hugs Carole x

Natalia Smith said...

Gorgeous Valentine card, brilliant design x

Creations by Shirl said...

Love those sweet kittys...Thanks for sharing it with Creative Corner Challenge~

Karen McCaughern said...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing it with us in the Brown Sugar Challenge, Karen DT

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Babs, lovely silhouette cats and perfect background.
Pauline
x

Doreen said...

Love the fab peel offs a great design,just gorgeous.xxx

pam said...

Fabulous card for valentines Babs, I do not make them either!. Love the scene with cats and lamppost..
Pam x

Sue - said...

Love, love your card Babs. Sure hubby will like it. I only make one Valentine for OH- definitely not into sending them to everyone!