Wednesday, 10 February 2016

Happy Birthday...

hello all thank you for visiting my blog, we have had rain here in Portugal today, so I have had a nice afternoon crafting, I made 3 cards including this quick card which is a coloured digi image from Paper  Creator I just love this little cutie. My papers are from my scrap box, sentiment is a craftwork cards, buttons from my craft box...
                                                                              

                                                  
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges

Crafts galore use a Stamp or a digi cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.pt
Crafty hazelnuts patterned paper craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.pt



9 comments:

  1. A cute card for the lads Babs. Didn't realise you were back in Portugal, rain here too but bet it's a tad warmer there.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Babs, what a fantastic image and papers.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card Babs, such a sweet image and lovely papers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Babs, that image is so adorable!
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute image Babs - perfect card for a young lad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute this is a lovely card even if its raining bet its warm !! Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card. Thanks for joining us at CHNS patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful CAS creation! I love image!
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge February "Use stamp or digi".
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x