Sunday, 28 February 2016

dance

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog, hope you all have had a fab weekend.. Today I have been playing with my Memento dye ink pads and my Gorgeous Grunge stamps,  I applied Potters Clay n Dandilion ink  to my acrylic block  sprayed a small amount of water to it before quickly dipping my stamp in it then stamped it on to my stitched edge square card I was really surprised at the out come. The butterfly is a Tim Holtz die I cut from a piece of background I made with my brushos.. (DANCE like no one is watching) stamp is a freebie I got from a craft magazine some time ago.. 

                                                                              

I would like to enter my card into the following challenge 

Stamping Sensation Anything goes with a Die sirstampalotchallenge.blogspot.pt

Glitter n Sparkle Things with wings glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.pt   

Allsorts Sentiment in focus allsortschallenge.blogspot.pt

Penny black n more anything goes with a stamp pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.pt


12 comments:

Joan said...

Lovely card Babs

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Babs, such a gorgeous butterfly and fabulous CAS design.
Pauline
x

pam said...

Beautiful card Babs, love this gorgeous butterfly and colours.
Pam x

Lynne K said...

This is wonderful, Babs! A very effective technique. Love the butterfly! Thanks for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne

brenda said...

Just stunning Babs, more words would spoil the delight of seeing your lovely creation.

Many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations, Penny Black and More and Allsorts challenges.

B x

Lesley said...

Fabulous CAS card love the sentiment wishing you well in the challenges you've entered . . . . Lesley x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous colour and design Babs, love it!
Hugs
Wendy xx

Pollard Carole said...

Wonderful this is so clever I love the background and your fabulous butterfly amazing love and hugs Carole x

Helene E said...

Absolutely stunning! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Allsorts and good luck in the challenge.

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card, love it.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Sentiment in Focus' challenge and good luck x Susan x

Maggie said...

lovely card thank you for joining glitter and sparkle
Maggie DT

Whisper said...

Oooo WOW simply stunning and thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More this month, Luv Sam x