Saturday, 9 January 2016

Welcome

Hi  hope you all have had a good week up to now,despite the weather. A friend of  mine has just moved a long way from home to start a new life in a sunnier country, I thought I would try and cheer her up a bit with this welcome to your new home card, I don't have (to your new home) stamp and my hand writing is not much good either, but she won't mind..

I don't have any house stamps, apart from this one, it's from a set called Winter Hills I got sent for christmas, but it's done  the job. The Welcome stamp is also from the same stamp set and the sun die is really a flower , I think it's from my favourite things but please for give me if it isn't , the grass is just a scrap piece of paper from my scrap box, the button and string is from my craft box..

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges

Cute card Thursday hey what's new cutecardthursday.blogspot.pt

Fab n funky  hey what's New fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.pt

Crafty boots something Old / New craftybootschallenges.blogspot.pt


10 comments:

  1. Fabulous New Home card for your friend Babs, if I don`t have a die or stamp what text I need I print of my PC..LOL
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think yo have captures a warmer sunnier climate perfectly Babs, so it will cheer your friend.

    Loving the bright yellows in the card below, apols I've missed a post or two but been unwell and a spell in hospital as well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, I love the warmth of the yellow - very welcoming. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card, especially the grass with the 'scrap' of paper!

    Thanks for sharing at Fab n Funky.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely New Home card, it has such a sunny feel to it. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful new home card. Love the design and that cute little ribbon. Thank you for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky Challenge. hugs, Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely new home card Babs, I'm sure your friend appreciated it.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super cute new home design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think your country home card is perfect for welcoming your friend to her new life and the adventure that awaits her there! It's a pleasure to find you, Babs, and become your newest follower! I'd love to have you pop by and see my place and follow me, too! Enjoy your day!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x