Friday, 1 January 2016

Vintage Christmas Tag

I hope you have all have had a fab Christmas and A good new year, and hope you all got lots of new goodies to play with..
Today it's time for another new challenge at Sparkles Christmas, this month we want to see Vintage Christmas Tags, I cut my tag from a piece of craft card, added a piece of christmas paper to it , I used an old image I have had for years and just couldn't fetch myself to use them until now the ribbon and all the trimmings have come from my craft box..

                                                          



Sponsored by

Crafty sentiments designs craftysentimentsdesigns.co.uk

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Babs.
    Gorgeous tag you have designed.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Babs ! Hope it's a happy and healthy year for you and your family!
    Awww what an adorable vintage image this is… and the pretty embellishments are just perfect with it… I love the brads!
    Hope you have a good week!
    Love Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x