Tuesday, 19 January 2016

It's your birthday...


For my card today,  I have used a cute little stamp called  Poppy Fields from Penny Black. I stamped it on to a oval shape I cut from  a die, I coloured it with some new spectrum noir pens I got for christmas, I  used a scalloped edge shape die to mount the stamped image to, all the background papers are bits of papers I am trying to use up I have a box full and I made a promise to myself to use them, the sentiment is from craftwork cards, my bird die is from Marianne Designs and the little love heart is a peel off I have had for years..

                                                                       


I would like to entry my card into the following challenges

Penny black challenge Anything goes

pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.pt

Stamping sensation Anything goes with a DIE sirstampalotchallenge.blogspot.pt

THCRD  anything goes ttcrd.blogspot.pt



11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and adorable image x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of your paper snippets Babs and a real fav Penny Black image which you have coloured beautifully.

    Many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations and Penny Black and More challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just delightful love this pretty design love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings Babs, what a sweet image, framing and papers.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful sweet image Babs, beautiful card design using your papers.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love Peny Black images - lovely style card and colour combo - Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi
    Fabulous stamp ... Great card
    Thanks for joining us at PBSC
    Hugs Sylvie DTx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this with the pretty pop of red flowers!
    Thank you for s haring with us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge!

    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable card - I love the red poppies! Thank you for joining us at TTCRD!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous card, love the stamp and pretty design
    Thanks for joining this months Penny Black Saturday Challenge
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations and Penny Black @ Allsorts, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x