Thursday, 21 January 2016

Best Wishes


Good morning all, hope everyone is keeping warm and the weather at home is not to cold for you all...it's time for another challenge at Cardz 4 Galz and this time we would like to see cupcakes, so come on peeps let see all your fabulous creation and for extra inspiration go take a look at all the other gorgeous cards the rest of the DT have made. This is my DT card for the Challenge I hope you like it. I have used a digi stamp I found on the Internet thats new to me coloured it with some new spectrum noir pens and promarkers  I got for christmas, back ground papers I have had a while, best wishes sentiment is from craftwork cards and the little gems I got from   a Chinese shop here in Portugal...

I would also like to enter my card in to the following challenges

Crafty calendar something new

craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.pt

Crafting from the heart always anything goes 

craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.pt



Simply Papercraft Anything goes http://simplypapercraftsforalloccassions.blogspot.pt




14 comments:

  1. I know it's a pun Babs, but good enough to eat and loving all the girly pinks.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the image and the vibrant pink - yes it's look almost edible - Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fab image and details,this is gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Babs, love the cupcake and pretty gems.
    hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Babs, love the cupcake image, beautiful colouring.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous such a pretty design love the colours Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful patterned papers, shapes and card design Babs.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful patterned papers, shapes and card design Babs.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Babs .. love the image and papers
    thank you for visiting my blog and your lovely comment
    Hugs Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Babs .. love the image and papers
    thank you for visiting my blog and your lovely comment
    Hugs Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great card - love the pink and black colour combination.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

    Helen
    (DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi - such a beautiful card. Love the image - great colouring. Lovely background papers too. Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar this month. Hope to see you again - good luck!
    Hugs,
    Bev (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This image is really cute for a cupcake - I'm loving all your little gems aswell. Thank you for sharing this with us at Simply Papercraft

    Sharon (Glittertastic)
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  14. A fabulous card Babs, great colour combination.
    Sorry to hear that blogger has stolen your latest card - it does like to play nasty tricks on us occasionally.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x