Saturday, 30 January 2016

An Easter Baby..

I was asked the other day if I would make a new Welcome /Baby's first Easter card there first grandson is due to arrive just before Easter, they asked for his name and date of birth, but as they don't know the exact date and they said the parents are still not a hundred percent certain on his name, would I just leave a space on the card to be added at a later date. I have used a topper I have had for a while and I feel really bad as I can not remember where I got it, I think it came from Craftwork cards ?? The papers are from my scrap box the flower die is from Sizzix, the little blue flowers on top are stickers & button and ribbon are from my craft box
                                                                         
                                   
  I would like to enter my card into the following challenges

Fussy & fancy monochrome fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.pt
Simply Paper craft Anything Goes simplypapercraftsforalloccassions.blogspot.pt
The male room Young one baby/boys themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.pt

10 comments:

Doreen said...

Love the fab image and details. Just gorgeous.xxx

cotnob said...

A super card Babs, such a cute image - I think you're right it is a Craftwork cards topper.
I've just followed you again, hopefully I will stay put this time! Google is certainly playing tricks with our followers at the moment.
Pauline
x

pam said...

Wonderful card for a new baby Babs, I have been busy doing three cots and box`s, just waiting for the Feb & march births now, know two are girls which helps.
Hugs Pam x

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous.
Hugs
Wendy xx

brenda said...

That's such a sweet Easter image Babs and looks perfect for purpose.

B x

SARN said...

DEFINITELY a Craftwork Cards bunny topper. Lovely looking card and just right for your brief.

Thanks for dropping by.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Norma said...

Gorgeous card, Babs. Beautifully designed--wonderful layout. Cute image. I'm sure the grandparents-to-be will be delighted with your card.
Thanks for sharing with us at the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge.
Hugs,
Norma

Louise van Vuren said...

Aww, he's so adorable. Perfect for the new little guy. Thanks for sharing in The Male Room
Louise xx

Deborah Frings said...

This is a very sweet Easter card! Thanks so much for playing along with our Babies & Little Boys theme at The Male Room! Deborah, DT.

applejack cards by sue said...

So pretty. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Simply Papercraft. Sue DT