Thursday, 3 December 2015

Vintage Christmas

We have a new challenge at 
Cardz4galz
this week its Jan's turn to pick the theme and she would like to see
Vintage Christmas
So pop over and take a look to see what the rest of the DT have created
you won't be disappointed 
This is my creation for the challenge I hope you like it
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges
Snowflake Promise Anything goes asnowflakespromise.blogspot.co.uk
Fan-tastic Tuesday anything goes with a twist of Santa Claus fattastictuesday.blogspot.co.uk
ttcrd Anything goes ttcrd.blogspot.co.uk
Fabnfunky santa Claus is coming to town fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.co.uk




                                                               

8 comments:

  1. A really lovely traditional and vintage feel to this one Babs.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous vintage creation Babs. I simply can't DO this kind of style, so I admire those that can. Top marks!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous vintage Christmas card Babs, great design & colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely a fab design its gorgeous love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic vintage Christmas card, Babs - with gorgeous colours and details. Thank you for joining us at Fab'n Funky.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! Thanks for playing along at FNF. Hope to see you next time xx Jan DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous vintage card Babs! I always love this style of card but when I try them they usually end up in the bin!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x