Tuesday, 1 December 2015

MERRY CHRISTMAS...

Well today has been one of those days, nothing has gone right, then to top it all at tea time tonight I got a phone call from one of my friends  to say what's up your DT card for Sparkles christmas has not gone on your blog, she said its gone onto Sparkles Christmas blog but not mine, so while I was talking to her on my mobile phone I am looking around the room saying to my friend I carnt find my phone , she really started to laugh and then said to me I think you will find your talking to me on it haha, old age creeping up I think..lol....For my card today I have used various  dies from sue Wilson and I am not sure who's the merry christmas stamp is... Today is a new challenge at Sparkles Christmas this month we would like to see
                                                          DIE CUTS for CHRISTMAS
                                                                                  

We have two sponsers this month di's digi stamps
Who are offering a $12 voucher

                                                          /www.disdigistamps.com
                 
And
Who are offering a fabulous stamp


I would also like to enter my card into the following challenge
Crafty hazelnuts christmas use a Die or punch craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk


Christmas card challenge anything goes christmascardchallenges.blogspot.co.uk

5 comments:

Joan said...

Ha ha! It's a lovely card after all that Babs

Joan

pam said...

Hi Babs, well you cheered me up with a good laugh!, thought it was me with old age and forgetting things..
Worth waiting for your card is gorgeous, beautiful die cuts and layout of red and white.
Hugs Pam x

brenda said...

Can identify with those sort of days Babs, think we all have them.

It's a gorgeous card anyhow, loving the deeper shade of red against the white.

B x

Doreen said...

Love your gorgeous card Babs.xxx

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors and the diecuts. Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.