Saturday, 28 November 2015

Merry Christmas...

                                                           Merry Christmas
Today I have been playing with my new stamps from Hobby Art, I told myself that I did not need any more christmas stamps, I have so many old ones, and ones that I really needed at the time but have not even see the stamp pad, but when I saw this cutie I just could not resist..so here I am with another christmas stamp...I stamped it on a piece of card I cut out using my stitched edge circle die, coloured him with Promarkers I used my clue pen and glamour dust, stamped and coloured the holly sprigs and added a bit of glamour dust to the berries then cut them out and mounted them onto my card, I stamped Merry Christmas with the stamp that comes with the die I hope you like it ...

                                           
i would like to enter my card into the following challenges...

Fab & Funky  christmas fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.co.uk

CAS on Sunday Christmas cleanandsimpleonsunday.blogspot.co.uk

Passion for Promarkers Christmas is coming promarkerchallenge.blogspot.co.uk

7 comments:

brenda said...

Sometimes I think we need new goodies to spur our inspiration Babs, I know I do and it's a great excuse to but anyhow.

He is a very cute and quirky little birdie and had made a very eye catching card.

Have a good weekend and keep warm.

B x

Ella's Design said...

I see why you couldn't resist that cute robin image, Babs - too cute! Love the CAS design and great colouring. Thanks for joining in with my theme this week at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Babs… just love this cute wee robin and the sentiment is really nice too… it's a fab layout with those wonderful holly corners! :-)
Hope you have a great weekend
Big hugs, Sue B xx

pam said...

Not surprised you needed this cute image Babs it adorable, beautiful colouring and design.
Pam x

Sue - said...

Your quirky robin is adorable Babs! I know just what you mean about not needing any more Christmas stuff, but some how I keep adding to my stash as well.

The Crafty Den said...

Beautiful card Babs. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Lesley said...

fabulous card - I tell myself all the time I don't need anymore craft items!!! best wishes Lesley x