Thursday, 12 November 2015

Girly Bear...

          Good morning it's time for another challenge at

                                        Cardz4Galz

             This week our challenge has been chosen by Sharon and she has choosen 

                                                       Girlie Bear

    This is my DT card for the challenge, so why not Pop over to Cardz4galz to see all the inspiration from the rest of the DT ...

                                                                          

I have used a bit of scrap paper for my back ground, coloured my image with Promarkers, the little bow is a Sue Wilson die which I love..ribbon, buttons, and buckle are from my craft box that I have had a while...

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges 

Die cutting Divas buttons diecuttindivas.blogspot.co.uk

Craft your passion anything goes craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.uk





          

8 comments:

Doreen said...

A fab image and design,love this.xxx

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Babs… such an adorable image and you've coloured it beautifully! I love the pretty doily frame and gorgeous bow! :-)
Hope you have a nice day!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Pollard Carole said...

Such a pretty card the image is so cute and I love your ribbon and slider buckle beautiful Love and hugs Carole x

pam said...

Babs gorgeous card design, beautiful image and pretty papers..
Pam x

CA Scrapper said...

Such a sweet card. The bow is so beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

Leslie

Bonnie Taylor said...

Your card is beautiful. I love all of the layers and details. Thank you for playing along with us at Craft Your Passion. We hope to see you again!
~ Bonnie DT

Bad Kitty said...

Your card is very beautiful !
Thank you for joining us at Craft your passion!
Good Luck and hope to see you again.

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous card!! Love the little bear image and pretty bow!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com