Thursday, 5 November 2015

For a Teenage Girl...

Hello

       Today I am back with another new challenge at         

                                           Cardz4Galz  

          This is my DT card for our challenge which is

                                     For a a teenage Girl                                          

 

the heart shape is from  nestabillities that I cut out and embossed using a cuttlebug  happy birthday folder that I inked with distress inks before  running it through my cuttlebug, the bunting die is from Joys Crafts called Party Flags,  the number die is from All Occaison Die my stamp is a stamping bella from stamping up, her name is AVA, the papers are from a 6x6 penny black paper pad , the sentiment is a freebie with one of the craft mags, the ribbon and sparkle I used are 

I would also like to enter my card into the following challenges

Crafting from the heart always anything goes craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk

Craft your Passion always anything goes craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.uk

Get Creative Birthday getcreativechallenges.blogspot.co.uk


                    

9 comments:

  1. I think this is absolutely perfect for a teenage girl Babs, not just the sweet image but the colours and well, I know it would go down well with my teenage granddaughters.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this is gorgeous Babs… she's a real cutie with her scrummy sparkly cake! Love the pretty papers and embellies…it's perfect for a teenage girl !
    Hope you have a good day!
    Big hugs Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super design, Babs - love the stamped image (and the cute little cake) to match your 'Sweet 16' card.
    Hugz, jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that stamp you used Babs, perfect for the challenge. Definitely sweet 16! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect a very pretty card love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful birthday card Babs, love this stamp you have used, great colours and details.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card for a teenager, beautiful colours x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just gorgeous,a great design and love the fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. great 16th birthday card and hope you do well in the challenge - Lesley x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x