Thursday, 19 November 2015

Favourite colour Christmas wishes...

today is another new challenge at Cardz4galz and For our theme this week Julie has picked..

                                      Favourite Christmas Colour Combo...

                                                                           

This is my Favourite colour combo very traditional an old fashioned girl that's me, although I do love other colours too. I have stamped  a cute L.O.T.V. Stamp, on to a nestie label  die, coloured with Promarkers, added a bit of glitter , I am not sure where the ivy die came from, I just found it in among some papers while looking for something else, the background papers are from my scrap box .. Snowflakes are from the works , sentiment from craftwork cards ...if  you pop over to Cardz4galz you will see what gorgeous creations the rest of the DT have made...I would like to enter my card into the following challenges..

Craft your passion  always anything goes craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.uk

A Snowflake Promise Always anything goes a snowflakespromise.blogspot.co.uk

TTCRD Anything goes ttcrd.blogspot.co.uk



11 comments:

Julie B said...

You've just reminded me that I stamped some of these images while at my friends a while ago. Must get them out and use them. Super traditional colourway Babs. :)

brenda said...

This is certainly a great one for the galz's Babs and has such a lovely warm Chrismassy (is that a word ?) feel to it.

B x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fab image.xxx

Lesley said...

a truly beautiful card love the image you've coloured x

pam said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Babs, beautiful image and papers..
Hugs Pam x

Pollard Carole said...

Love your very pretty traditional card love the colors and this fab LOTV image gorgeous Love and hugs Carole x

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Babs… you can't beat red and green for a festive card! the image is really sweet and you've coloured it beautifully! Love the pretty papers and embellies! :-)
Hope you have a great weekend!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Natalia Smith said...

Gorgeous card and fab design x

Sue - said...

Beautiful card!

Pam Sparks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pam Sparks said...

Darling card Babs!