Thursday, 26 November 2015

Fashion Chic

Morning , hope everyone is having a good week and getting plenty of crafting done the weather has been shocking..
We have another new challenge over at Cards4galz and this week it's Caz to pick the theme and she has picked..
                                                         FASHION CHIC ..
                                                          

For my DT card  I decided to make a tag and use one of my Prima Dolls I have three of these stamps  but I have not used them vey much..I cut a Piece of cream card to cut my tag, all the papers are bits left over from other projects..the bunting die is from Marianne dies everything else is from my craft box.       
                                                                         


                           I would also like to enter my tag into the following challenges

             CFTH Anything goes craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk 
Craft your Passion Anything goes craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.uk  
TECRD Always anything goes ttcrd.blogspot.co.uk                                                 

8 comments:

  1. Such a pretty tag Babs, how special it will make someones gift. Certainly is crafting weather, I seem to fall from 'proper' work to craft with great ease at the moment.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,lovely design and fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab tag Babs, love the flower cluster at the bottom and your Prima doll looks so well dressed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wow! what a beautiful tag Babs… I love the paper pieced doll and the papers and embellies are so perfect with her… the little CHIC letters are very sweet! :-)
    Hope you have a nice evening
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tag love the paper pieced prima doll image and embellishments---Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Babs, what a gorgeous tag design, beautiful image and embellishments.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic!! Great inspiration! So glad you came Through ‘The Craft Room Door’ to play! Can't wait to see more of your talent! Just as an FYI – the TTCRD magazine is out! Make sure you check it out!!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x