Wednesday, 18 November 2015

Christmas Tag...

                                                                

                                                   Christmas Tag

       I have been playing with my Prima doll stamps this week and today I made a christmas tag
I used a piece of green card to make the tag with, took a piece of scrap background paper and a piece of star sequin waste and my ink duster brushed with Andirondack ink meadow and memento Love Letter, I then stuck this to the tag, stamped and cut out the Prima doll and paper pieced her with bits of scrap paper, I added glitter to the bottom of her dress, the bunting die is a Marianne die and the post box a friend gave me already cut out, the little bird die is a memory box, snowflake is a Sue Wilson die everything else is from my craft box..
                             I would like to enter my tag into the following challenges

Alsorts  anything but a card allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk

Vintage stamping traditional Christmas www.flonzcraft.com/vsc/

Glitter n Sparkle die/ cut punch shape glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk

4 comments:

  1. Stunning tag Babs, love the background, fabulous colours, gorgeous prima doll, lovely paper pieced..
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous,love the fab design and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab gift tag Babs, loving the warm and traditional reds and date and bunting. It's going t make someones gift very special.

    It's perfect for our challenges, many thanks for joining in at Allsorts and FlonzCraft Vintage Stamping Challenges.

    And apologies that I've missed a post or two, been a bit under the weather and playing catch up.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful project! Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts this week and good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x