Tuesday, 3 November 2015

A winters day...

AFTERNOON.... and thank you for visiting my blog... Today I have  used my new liliofthevalley stamp coloured with Promarkers I have sprinkled some white Fran-tage on it a bit too much I think it looks like a blizzard rather than just snow falling gently haha, because as usual I have been to heavy handed with it haha.. The papers are from liliofthevalley ,nit wits collection TWAS THE NIGHT. The holly die is from Marianne designs and the doily I got from the range..my ribbon, wreath charm, heart button and the love heart lace is all from my craft box..        

                                                                



                                 I would like to enter my card into the following challenges

                                  Winter scene natalieandamy.blogspot.co.uk    

CHNC Anything goes christmas craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk

A Snowflake Promise asnowflakespromise.blogspot.co.uk







                                                                                

8 comments:

brenda said...

Perhaps you blizzard is a hint of things to come this winter Babs ? But I do think the white frantage add a certain something to wintery cards and this one is so very pretty with the cute LOTV image. I am sure if I did cute and could colour these would definitely be at the top of my list.

B x

pam said...

Wonderful card Babs, I love to see frantage sprinkled on cards, your image and embellishments are beautiful.
Pam x

Sue B said...

Awww this is very sweet Babs… such a cute image and I love the gorgeous papers and embellies.. especially the scrummy ribbon/bow! ;-)
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Doreen said...

This is beautiful Babs,lovely image and details.xxx

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Babs, love the snow.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Pollard Carole said...

So pretty love this gorgeous traditional card its wonderful Love and hugs Carole x

Lesley said...

gorgeous card - love LOTV stamps and frontage too. Lesley x

Lisbeth van den heuvel said...

Hi

He is super nice.
Thanks for joining us at CHCC2
grtjs lisbeth
DT-CHCC2