Friday, 16 October 2015

Happy Christmas

                                            hello well I am back home after having a
                                      Lovely time in Portugal with friends and family

                                       Today I would like to share my card with you using
                                      My new dies of Sue Wilson from creative expressions 



These dies are larger than I thought, but cut beautifully
So I had to make a bigger card then I normally use but
I am very pleased with the out come, I used gold & cream card
Merry christmas & Snowflakes dies
Californian collection - background
Sparkle Squares embossing folder...
Ribbon & wreath charm from my craft box

I would like to enter my card into the followering challenges

Christmas with a ribbon christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.uk


Christmas to Die for Dies & Ribbon craftyribbonschallenge.blogspot.co.uk












8 comments:

brenda said...

Welcome home to the chill Babs, it certainly seems like winter is setting in early.

Your card just ooses elegance and the gold behind that lovely panel really looks lovely shining through.

B x

pam said...

Welcome home Babs, beautiful elegant Christmas card, gorgeous dies and details.
Hugs
Pam x

Pollard Carole said...

So classy I love your new dies and fab design just the perfect card bet you're cold I'm not looking forward to getting home from Florida next week 90 degrees is lovely love and hugs Carole x

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! this is absolutely stunning Babs… so classy and elegant… what a fab die this is. Glad you had a lovely time in Portugal.
Hope you have a good weekend!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely elegant card. Thanks for joining CCAYR challenge.

Natalia Smith said...

Gorgeous card and fab design x

Team Clark said...

This is just gorgeous, I love this gold and white!

Joan said...

Lovely card Babs, love the gold and cream ,very elegant

Joan