Friday, 30 October 2015

Halloween Birthday...

Hello..i would like to share my card with you, I don't have any Halloween stamps not one,but this morning while I was looking through some of my stamps that have not seen day light for so long,  I came across this stamp it comes on a A4 sheet about 12 stamps all together all girls dressed in different costume, I can not remember who's stamps they are but a little voice in my head is saying Debbie Moore but I am not sure..so I thought I would try and put something together to make a Halloween card, I am really out of my comfort zone with this card, I love to see all the gorgeous cards you lovely crafters make with the distress inks , chalks and other techniques I have had loads of goes , but as always  like I have with this card I go in to heavy handed with the ink and I always put myself off by thinking it's no good enough and I end up filing it in the bin..lol..anyway seeing that it's my eldest granddaughters birthday tomorrow i thought I would give it to her, I know she will love it no matter what lol..I was going to enter this card into a couple of challenges but seeing that it's holloween tomorrow I don't think I will bother now...I forgot to mention that the cat is a memory box die that I cut out using shrink plastic, oh boy did I have fun it's years since I used shrink plastic and it still amazes me...
                                                                         




5 comments:

  1. This just fab Babs, I think the stamps along with your choice of colours work absolutely perfectly for a Halloween Birthday, I am sure your Granddaughter will love it.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a great card Babs, love the cat on the fence

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonder card Babs, fantastic stamp with beautiful background colours.
    Great idea cat on the fence..Love it!.
    hugs
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I really wouldn't know that you were out of your comfort zone with this card Babs… I think it's awesome! LOVE the gorgeous colours of the background… so atmospheric… and the cat on the fence is brilliant… everything has come together so beautifully on this card!
    hope you have a great weekend!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Babs,love the scene xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x