Thursday, 29 October 2015

Get well soon...

Morning  ...Well where did this last week go, it's time for another challenge at 
                                                    Cardz4galz
This week we have a fab theme and it has been picked by Kim, she wants to see buttons & Bows
On your cards..so if you want some inspiration pop on over to the Cardz4galz blog where you can see what the rest of the DT have even creating..

                                                                           
     
This is my card for Cardz4galz I hope you like it, I cut a piece of card and embossed it with the
D'vine Swirl cuttlebug embossing folder
Magnolia Doohickeys flourish
Memory box small Tilda Swirl
Die-namics Sunflower
Bow is a Sue Wilson die from Creative Expressions
Sentiment is From Craftwork Cards
Buttons from my craft box

6 comments:

brenda said...

Afraid I can't see any photos Babs, must be Blogger as happening on quite a few blogs, but looked very pretty from the thumbnail on my dashboard.

B x

Doreen said...

I can see it Babs, a beautiful card,lovely design.xxx

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Babs… so classy and elegant… Love the fab flower and intricate bows! :-)
Hope you have a nice evening!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Cazro said...

A beautiful buttons and bows card, I love the delicate white and pink against the black.
Thanks for a wonderful inspirational DT card for Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT

pam said...

Beautiful card Babs, love your soft colours and die cut layout.
Hugs
Pam x

Julie B said...

Love all those die cuts in your interpretation of the theme Babs. :)