Sunday, 20 September 2015

You're Sew Special

Hello hope you all have had a lovely weekend
Today I have made what I think is called a lever card, one of my lovely followers gave me the recipe to make this shape card and I have really had fun making it...
I have used some papers I have had for a while to use as my back ground, all the images I asked a friend if she would mind stamping and sending them out to me which she very kindly did so, so thank you Joan..  the buttons are from my sewing box..I coloured the images a bit with my brown ink pad to try and make them look a bit old or vintage looking...

                             I would like to enter my card into the following challenges

Stamping Sensation  sew Special. sirstampalotchallenge.blogspot.pt

Crafty friends challenge Anything goes craftyfriendschallengeblog.blogspot.pt

Simply papercraft challenge anything goes simplypapercraftsforalloccassions.blogspot.pt

13 comments:

Lorna said...

Fabulous card Babs, i love the colours and images, great design and love the button detail

hugs Lorna xx

pam said...

Fantastic card Babs, wonderful images and love this card shape.
Hugs Pam x

SARN said...

That's a marvellous card.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Joan said...

Looks fab Babs, great shape for your card

Joan

Doreen said...

Love the gorgeous design,this is fabulous.xxx

brenda said...

I get lost with the names of some of the folds Babs, but it's a great shape and shows off the sewing themed images really well and nicely embellished with the buttons and lace papers.

Many thanks for joining in at Stamping Sensations challenge this month.

B x

Pollard Carole said...

Wonderful what a fabulous shape the colours and stamps are fab I love it love and hugs Carole x

Jennifer Greco said...

What a very cool shaped card! I do not have the patience for these but every time I see them I'm so wowed I want to try again! Thanks for sharing it with us at Simply Papercraft, hope to see you for our next challenge too!
Jennifer, DT

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! this is gorgeous Babs… LOVE the images and papers… the monochrome colours give it a lovely retro feel :-)
Hope you are keeping well
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Linda said...

Gorgeous card!
Thanks for joinging in our B is for... challenge over at Crafty friends.
Linda DTCF

Diane said...

Wonderful colors, shaped card and design.

Hugs Diane

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

I love your card Babs. The fold works beautifully and shows the images at their best. Sewing and Vintage are a perfect combination and you've got it spot on. :)

Team Clark said...

Such a beautifully designed and well thought out project! So happy that you won at Stamping Sensations!