Friday, 25 September 2015

Winter friends...


                   hello, the weekend is here again and I am so excited, our friends from Home
                    Are coming to stay with us for the next two weeks before we head on back to 
                    England for a short time, catch up with the family and a bit of christmas
                       Shopping where has this year gone..
                 

                                                  

           

               Today I have used another Penny Black stamp I have coloured it with Promarkers and then I added glitter to there hats to give them a frosty feel.... both oval dies are from tonic the other dies are from MB..the little jewels are for putting on your finger nails but I have found a better use for them..the little stars are from some other die I had cut out before...

              I would like to enter my card into the followering challenges
Moving along with the times Hat & Scarves movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.pt

Fab n Funky Cute Critters and /or christmas fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.pt

A Snowflake Promise Christmas/Winter a snowflakespromise.blogspot.pt

                                 



                                                                     

13 comments:

  1. Stunning this is just delightful a brilliant design Enjoy you time with your friends love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image,this is gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your snow people Babs, fab card

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Christmas card Babs, delightful image, love those snowflakes.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. My gosh your little snow people are just adorable.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful and traditional, thanks for joining us at MAWTT. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how cute and adorable this card is I love that trio of snowmen a wonderful card thank you for joining our challenge at FAB 'N' FUNKY this week.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at MAWTT, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable snowmans image, gorgeous card x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, I live that PB image!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww this is a really sweet card Babs… I love the adorable snowman family… and those stunning snowflakes… gorgeous colours and lots of sparkle… a perfect Christmas Card!
    Hope you enjoy having your friends to stay hun! ;-)
    Big hugs, Sue B xx
    P.s. sorry I messed up my comment above!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x