Sunday, 13 September 2015

Let it SNOW...

                hello, welcome to my blog, I hope you all are having a fab weekend..
Well all my family went home to England this last week, its been very quite here and I must say I have really missed not having them around, but on the other hand, it means more time for card making...
today I have made a swing card, it's a long time since I made one and I really enjoyed making it.
The snow flake stamp was a freebie from a craft mag, which a very dear friend sent me, she also sent the stamped Penny Black image too, along with a few more stamped images, seeing that I left a load of stamped images back home in England..it's about right for me lol..

Penny black stamp
Memory box star 
Snow flake stamp a craft mag freebie
Let it SNOW..stamp freebie too
The little gems I got from a Chinese shop, they are ment to go on your nails..lol
Glue pen and glamour dust...
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges

Winter wonderland  anything but a square  christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.pt

Christmas Stamping all year long Anything goes christmasstampin.blogspot 

Penny black at alsorts Anything goes pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.pt






13 comments:

  1. A lovely card design and colours Babs, the PB image is a real cutie.

    Hope you have a good Sunday and many thanks for joining in at Penny Black and More challenge again.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning love the swing shape and the stamp is so lovely its a great Christmas card Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look of your swing card. The star die cut is lovely too and who can resist that cute PB image?

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Adorable stamp and love the design!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Penny Black and More!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've made a lovely card Babs, really like the design

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Babs, love your beautiful image and great card shape..
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful and such a lovely coloured image x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww this is really sweet Babs… such an adorable image and I love the swing design. The blue and white combo is gorgeous! :-)
    Hope you have a lovely evening!
    Big Hugs Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, thanks for sharing with us at CSAYL. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card , i love the colours and design , the image is so cute , love it

    hugs Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card , i love the colours and design , the image is so cute , love it

    hugs Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely cute card and a great layout, love all the detailing.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black & More this month.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love every single one of these adorable snowmen cards! Super work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x