Wednesday, 16 September 2015

Baby Hammock

Morning, the weather here today in Portugal is a bit over cast with a light drizzle of rain, but the blue sky is starting to come through...
For my card today I have used the sweet Baby Hammock stamp from Penny Black..I just love there stamps.. I used a couple of water pencils and a couple of promarkers pens to colour with.. My background papers are from lilyofthevalley..nitwit collection bonnets & bowties...the pink spotted piece of paper was just a scrap piece I had left over from another card I had made..the buttons ribbon and the little jewels are from my craft box..the balloon die was a freebie with one of the craft mags...I am entering my card into the following challenges
                                                                         
allsorts challenge Buttons allsortschallenge.blogspot.pt
Pennyblack and more anything goes pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.pt 
Pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge use three or more pattern papers pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.pt

12 comments:

  1. Still a great improvement on the UK weather Babs, need I say it's raining as per usual and so cold for September.

    This is one of my favourite PB stamps, although I rarely do sweet and cute I do make an exception for this one. It looks really lovely in the warm pinks and touches of gingham which I always think gives a lovely fresh feel to a card.

    Many thanks for joining us again at Penny Black and More and Allsorts challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the image and design, this is just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card and love the image x

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card and love the image x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beutiful card and lovely colour combination babs. I love the cute button hearts and bows.
    Thank you for sharing your card with us and good luck in our prize draw.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just delightful Your card is so pretty i love this stamp its all lovely Enjoy the weekend I'm sure the sun will be shining again. Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This image really is adorable! Thank you for playing along with us at Allsorts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super sweet card. One of my favorite penny black stamps!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Penny Black and More!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge!

    Aww one of my all time fave PB images...super sweet!

    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww...such a cute card!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x