Monday, 10 August 2015

Winter wonderland

Hello, welcome to my blog nice of you to pop in for a visit..I love this old christmas stamp from hero arts called Snow People Border, look how happy they all look...I have not used it in years...I stamped it twice so I could paper pierce the snow lady with the pinnie on....I distressed the edges added a bit of ink and then added glitter to the edges
I have used
5x5 White card
Gold card
Memory box edge die Frostyville
Memory box die Straviaflake 
Winter wonderland stamp inkylicious
Promarkers to colour
I am entering my card into the following challenges

Sparkles christmas challenge  No Designer Papers sparklesforumchristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk

Happy little stamper SPARKLE  happylittlestampers.blogspot.co.uk

Winter wonderland christmas carols/songs  christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.uk

Stamp avid and more christmas in summer stampwithsarahkay.blogspot.co.uk

11 comments:

pam said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Babs, love these snow people and your beautiful broader.
hugs pam x

Loll said...

Adorable image and fabulous colouring. LOVE the snowflake border at the top. Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers.

Helen said...

So cute. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Sparkles Christmas Challenges.
Hugs Helen P (DT) xx

Susan said...

Such a sweet image! Love the glittered edges for our Sparkle challenge at Happy Little Stampers!

Marie said...

I adore everything about this card, it's totally super cute! The card design is wonderful as well. Just fabby!
Love n hugs
Marie, Winter Wonderland

Pollard Carole said...

What a great stamp so happy its lovey a perfect card love and hugs Carole x

Cazro said...

Oh this is SO cute, loving your card. Thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles Christmas. Caz

Inkyfingers said...

They have to be the cutest snow people out there! I love this pretty card Babs and it has just the right amount of sparkle.
Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge.

Linda said...

I love your little snow people .... they look so jolly! xx

Kimbo said...

Love your fun snowpeeps and a great design

Thanks for playing along at Sparkles Christmas Challenge x

Lesley said...

love this card - Lesley x