Saturday, 8 August 2015

summer

Hello and welcome to my  blog, hope everyone is having a lovely weekend....


I have used the lovely Poppy fields stamp from penny black, I do love there stamps, my granddaughter visited me today and brought me a bunch of beautiful flowers, and I had bought this cute stamp a couple of weeks ago and I have not used it yet so I thought, with the theme being, inspired by summer, over at Allsorts challenge it inspired me to make this card,...I would like to enter my card into the following challenges

Penny black saturday, Hot summer colours pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.co.uk
Penny black and more, summer flowers pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.co.uk
Alsorts challenge, inspired by summer  allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Babs, love the sweet image and pretty papers.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous I love your colours on this its such a pretty stamp a fab card Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous I love your colours on this its such a pretty stamp a fab card Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card design Babs, love this image and gorgeous colours.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Babs, thank you for finding my blog, I have joined your followers.
    I love this gorgeous card :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! Fabulous colors and design! Thanks so much for playing along in our Summer Flowers challenge at Penny Black and More!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful. Gorgeous lemon shades and a perfectly coloured image.
    Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at Penny Black and More this month and good luck in our prize draw.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining my theme at allsorts tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm still on holiday catch up Babs hence the late visit, but wanted to pop in and thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at Penny Black and More challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww...such a sweet card!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x