Monday, 31 August 2015

Happy birthday

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog..i would just like to say hello to my latest follower kellie...I had not realised its been a couple of weeks since I last posted..how time flies..I have been so busy making my granddaughters wedding stationery but it's all done now, but as much as I have loved doing it I don't think I would do it again...

i am back in Portugal for the next couple of months but I could really kick myself I had stamped a load of images to fetch with me, how disappointed I was when I discovered I had not packed them...but I had a few stamped images here to put me on, and my best friend is going to send me some....
I love lilyofthevalley stamps and this is one I stamped a while ago, 
I used spectrum noir to colour
Oval shapes are from Tonic dies
The border die was given to me by a friend
Happy birthday sentiment is from craftwork cards
Backing paper came free with a craft magazine
Ribbon and the little bird sticker came from my craft box
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges

Crafting with friends. Anything goes crafting-with-friends.blogspot.pt

Simply papercraft anything goes simplypapercraftsforalloccassions.blogspot.co.uk

Crafty gals corner  lots of layers  craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.pt

7 comments:

  1. Your in the best place Babs because our UK weather continues on form with rain, cloud and more rain. Annoying about your images though.

    Today,s card is a delight so bright and cheery and effective use of that die.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Babs, raining here today and not very warm. Looks like I'd better get stamping then!

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh this is beautiful Babs… so classy and elegant.. you have coloured the image to perfection!
    Hope you're having a good weekend
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Babs, love this image perfect colouring and layout.
    Fancy forgetting your stamped images.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning such a pretty stamp and design its a delight . I've done Wedding Stationery twice now and its a massive task. Well done you if you've finished them.Enjoy your time in Portugal I'm going to our apartment in Forida for a month soon certainly looking forward to some warmth and sunshine Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card. thank you for joining us at crafty gals corner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is gorgeous! Thanks sharing at Simply Papercraft!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x