Sunday, 2 August 2015

flower girl

Hello , hope everybody has had a lovely weekend, despite the weather..for my card today I have used a freebie image I got off the Internet,  I think she is lovely and rather cute don't you!!! I am not very good at colouring hair still need to practise more.. I have coloured her with Promarkers , and cut out two oval dies to mount her on to..the little flower die came free with a craft magazine..everything eles is from my craft box...
I would like to enter my card in to the following challenges

Stamping Sensation Anything goes  sirstampalotchallenge.blogspot.co.uk

crafting with friends  Anything goes  crafting-with-friends.blogspot.co.uk

Crafters cafe  add some buttons. crafterscafeblogchallenge.blogspot.co.uk

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Babs, love the image and colours, such pretty flowers too.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful free image Babs, love these colors you have used Lilac and Blacks perfect.
    fabulous layout.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous what a pretty design love the image and the fab colours and your flowers and ribbon work so well its fab Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card Babs, love your colour scheme

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card Babs. Thanks for joining our die and stamp challenge at Stamping Sensations.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply adorable, and the flowers are gorgeous. Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, thanks so much for sharing with us at The Crafter's Cafe
    Hugs
    Fiona DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card thanks for joining us at Crafting with Friends. Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous card! Thanks for sharing it with us at stamping sensations this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rather belatedly as I am only just back from holiday, but wanted to say thank you for sharing your lovely work and joining in our stamp and die theme at Stamping Sensations this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x