Thursday, 9 July 2015

Happy Birthday

Hello and welcome to my blog...I have recently purchased the butterfly die and embossing folder from Tim HOLTZ, my friend ordered it twice by mistake so I offered to buy it from her and I just love it...I cut out the butterfly then embossed it, then the best part I used my brusho's  to colour it..I cut out the Tessatina Border from memory box and placed two strips on my card, I punched out  some little flowers and added some pearls to them..then I stamped Happy Birthday...I would like to enter my card into the the following challenges.....

Creative card crew.   Die cuts.  creativecardcrew.blogspot.co.uk

Creative moments   Anything goes....monochromatic  carabbiemomentsofcraft.blogspot.co.uk

CAS  on a Sunday    Embossing.  cleanandsimpleonsunday.blogspot.co.uk





thank you for visiting my blog any comments
You may leave are very much appreciated 
Happy Crafting
Babs.....x

3 comments:

  1. An elegant and beautiful CAS card, love the blue and white combo.
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very crisp and elegant card Babs and your choice of colour works well.

    Bx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x