Tuesday, 7 July 2015

Every Flower


I was sorting through some papers when I came across this embossed brick wall, then I found some card I had used Brusho's on so that gave me my idea to make this card...stamped with a penny black stamp from a set called efflorescence I stamped the Image onto the brick embossed piece of card, stamped the image again onto the card I used brushos on and cut out the flowers and paper pierced them on to my stamped image..cut some bricks from the brick wall die that came with my embossing folder added some distress ink to the bricks and the embossed wall..distressed the edges, I cut the word smile,  and stamped the sentiment that comes from a old stamp set from See D's from the card I used the Brusho's on, layered it on top of some backing paper and mounted it onto a 6x6 scalloped edge card... I would like to enter my card into the challenges   

How dose your garden Grow    allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk   
        Sentiment.     craftycardmakers.blogspot.co.uk

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful and elegant creation Babs and such delicate colours, it's perfect for our floral garden theme.

    Thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous, fab design, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x