Monday, 13 July 2015

Birthday Wishes


I just love this little hedgehog  from penny black, he's so cute. I stamped  him on to  a piece of white card I cut out using my stitched edged die, and  coloured him with Promarkers , I added a couple of daisies that I punched out....the background paper is from a 6x6 paper pad by penny black   that I was lucky enough to win, I added all this to a small 4 x4 card, as the image is only small..I would like to enter this into the the following challenge...

Crafty friends. Anything goes. craftyfriendschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk

3 comments:

  1. Cute hedgehog Babs, it's a lovely card ( glad to see the dies being used, they are still on my wish list )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends. Hope to see you for our next challenge. Good Luck.
    Hugs Diane Louise x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x