Wednesday, 15 July 2015

Best friends

For my card today I have done some masking which I haven't done for absolutely ages, I love this technique and i am always surprised of the out come..I  have combined to stamps one from molly blooms, and the other one is from fun stamps and he is  called Scruff he's so cute.. i coloured my image  with promarkers,  added the party flags die from Joy crafts and a couple of buttons...I am entering my card into the following challenges

I love promarkers  pets  ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk

Feature a Creature  sirstampalotchallenge.blogspot.co.uk

Inky chicks   My furry friend  inkychicks.blogspot.co.uk

The cutie Pie  as cute as a button  cutiepiechallenge.blogspot.co.uk




16 comments:

  1. This is very pretty
    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful,gorgeous image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! The image is adorable, & I love the bunting. Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous image and card design . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge good luck Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Babs, love the sweet image.... Thanks for visiting me! Now following you too :)
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how sweet...such a gorgeous dog!

    Thank you for joining in with the Cuties xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful! What a gorgeous card and perfect for our Feature a Creature theme this month. Thanks so much for joining in at stamping sensations and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I love your embossing CAS card, really beautiful. Thank you for joining our challenge at Cas on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Market. It seems you left a comment for my C.A.S on the wrong card, but thank you for your lovely comment it's very much apprised...x

      Delete
    2. Sorry Mariken, predictive text...It should say appreciate ...xx

      Delete
  9. Gorgeous little card Babs! I love the little scene you've created!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely card! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another great card Babs and perfect for our theme at Stamping Sensations, many thanks for joining in (can you make sure you add the link to your actual post and not blog when linking up, allows the DT to find the right card).

    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do (sorry).., thank you....xx

      Delete
  12. Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at CP's this month. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful - love the scene you've created with your masking.

    Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x