Tuesday, 16 June 2015

Just for you...


I have spent most of the day playing with my crazy birds and brushos..I love these birds they really make me smile..and I just love the colours of the brusho paints too..you never know what colour your going to end up with...I stamped the birds on to a piece of water coloured paper..Coloured them with Brusho cut them out and paper pieced them onto my card added a couple of sentiments and the bunting stamp is from a set called TPC Decor Sentiments from TCP Studio..
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge

Pennyblackandmore    wings..fantasy  and fiction
 http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/june-challenge-wings-fantasy-and-fiction.html?m=1

http://www.craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1
Always anything goes
http://www.craftysentiments.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/anything-goes-challenge.html?m=1
Anything goes

6 comments:

brenda said...

Hi Babs,

Here at last !!

You are spot on about Brosho's in that it's always a surprise what you end up with, I once tried duplicating a background but it was impossible. I love your card witrh the bright colours and fun birds, Ikeep seeing them around blogland and am thinking they are definite need items.

It's lovely to see you at Penny Black and More challenge this month, many thanks for joining in.

B x

brenda said...

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

B x

Joan said...

Now I can get to comment Babs , love your crazy bird card

Joan

Michelle said...

I like these two guys. Lovely card.
Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
Good luck, hope we see you next time.
xxx Michelle (DT)

Aunty Sue said...

Such a brilliant card thanls for sharing with us at CRAFTY SENTIMENTS this week.

Linby said...

What a fun card - I'm loving the brushos too and they've made your birds look fab.
Thanks so much for joining us at Penny Black & More and for visiting my blog the other day.
Lynn x
DT