Tuesday, 5 May 2015

dance, sing, love...

Good afternoon what a windy afternoon it is..Today I have been playing with Brushos I just love them not done an awful lot with them i am still practising, I made this background and stamped the gorgeous DANCE,SING,LOVE, stamp from Penny Black,  mounted it on to some 6x6  penny black papers that I just adore.. added some flowers a butterfly & spring die & added a few pearls...I am entering my card into the following challenges

Stamping Sensations  flower power  http://sirstampalotchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/may-challenge-flower-power.html?m=1

Allsorts challenge  April showers brings May flowers  http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/week-309-april-showers-bring-may-flowers.html?m=1
Penny b friend Saturday challenge  trees nature  http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/welcome-to-brand-new-penny-black.html?m=1

12 comments:

  1. Ooh this is gorgeous Babs… beautiful words and I love the background that you've created… the papers and embellies are so delicate and pretty! :-)
    Hope you have a good week!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really stylish and beautifully designed card Babs and using my all time fav PB quote plus Brusho's so ticks all the boxes for me.

    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooops........and Stamping Sensations challenge, it's perfect for our theme Babs.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable project, thank you for playing along with us at Allsorts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barb, Your card is very pretty. I love the colors and your design. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at Stamping Sensation.
    Eret x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Babs, hope you are ok, thanks for the visit.
    Gorgeous card Babs, lovely sentiment and colours.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card - I love the background you made!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful! Love the inked background, and beautiful sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so pretty!! i love the yellow and green vibrant brusho background and of course the sentiment is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for visiting my blog where I had used this stamp and brushos! Love your take on the stamp too and your brushos background is so delicate - I need more practice!
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful,love the design and fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is gorgeous!! I love the yellow and white! Lots of pretty details too! Stunning!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x