Wednesday, 15 April 2015

You are so Tweet....

Today I have been over to see my friend and after we had a good chin wag we finally got down to crafting, I have just been given the CRAZY BIRDS  off my daughter for my birthday, which is not until June, but she knew I was dying to get my hands on them...I am really out of my comfort zone with this technique, but I must say I absolutely love it... my friend had already made a few cards with these crazy birds and used the BRUSHOS as a back ground, well I was just blown away with them how you add one colour then spray water next minute there's all different colours , so here we have it my first ever card using the Brusho's, these are one item I really need..


Thank you for visiting my blog & for any comments you may leave, there very much appreciated...
Happy Crafting
Babs...x

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,what a fab stamp,fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fab Babs , long rule the Crazy Birds !

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Babs, love your background, I`ve never tried brusho`s(yet)..fantastic bird image.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm . . .LOVE Gorgeous Grunge too . . . which I spy on your card. Cute bird - they are mega popular at the mo aren't they! Great card.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Babs thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving me such a lovely comment. Babs this is smashing I really love that splattered effect background it fits that image perfectly a super, super card.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Babs this little Crazy bird design is just too cute.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x