Tuesday, 7 April 2015

Lady in Pink

Hello, hope you all have had a good  easter, the weather was good too which was a added bonus...
I have used a stamp from Penny black , coloured  with promarkers, mounted onto a piece of black card, background papers are from a 8x8 paper pad,  ribbon, button, and pearls are from my craft box...
I would like to enter my card into the following challenge

Stamping sensations    Pretty in Pink  sirstampalotchallenge.blogspot.co.uk


Thank you for for stopping by
Any comments you leave are very
Much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs x

5 comments:

brenda said...

This has to be my favourite stamp from all those released by PB last year, she is so versatile as well and you have made a beautiful card with her Babs. Added to that Venice is my fav City so a winner all round.

Many thanks for joining in at Stamping Sensations challenge and hope to see you again.

B x

SARN said...

LOVE this card. Very classy x

pam said...

Love this card design Babs, gorgeous image..love the papers and layout..Stunning.
Hugs Pam.

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

A fabulous card Babs - love the PB stamp and your layout. Sooooo classy!
Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog - hugs, Sylvia xx

Eret said...

How gorgeous! Love the stamp and your design. Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Stamping Sensation.
Eret x