Wednesday, 8 April 2015

It's your birthday

Good morning, hope everyone has had a lovely easter.. I just love these cats from Penny black , the expression on there faces just make me laugh... I have used promarkers to colour the image, distressed and glittered the edges, added a couple of punched little flowers and a sentiment & ribbon,  background papers are some 12x12 I cut down..I would like to enter my card into the following challenges

Promarker challenge  all about birthdays  http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

Sister act card challenge anything goes http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/the-offcial-100th-challenge.html?m=0

Penny black and more  Birthdays

  http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/april-challenge-birthdays.html?m=1

 

6 comments:

  1. Such a fun card Babs,the papers are my fav polka dots and stripes...brill image too! Thanks for joining in our birthday challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a quirky stamp and your layout and papers match it perfectly.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Penny Black & More this month.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fab card with the cute PB image Babs and a prefect Birthday card for this months theme, thanks so much for joining in at Penny Black and More this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The more I see this image the louder the call of 'buy me now'! Love it, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous Babs.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicely done! One of my new favorites too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Penny Black and More!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x