Sunday, 26 April 2015

funky flowers

Morning, a bit of a cold start but the sun is out now and it's starting to warm up..
Today I have used a stamp from a set called FUNKY FLOWERS I just love these stamps and they are a favourite of mine, they stamp so perfectly.. I cut three  hexagon shape's  using a die..one for the card one to stamp on and one to mount my image on..  Coloured the image using Promarker's  and i have paper pierced  the flowers.. added a bit of glitter and a birthday sentiment.. I am entering my card into the following challenges


Ruby's rainbow challenge  CAS

6 comments:

Donna said...

Such a pretty card Babs, the funky flowers are really pretty and I love the hexagon shape of this card. Thanks for playing along with this weeks challenge at Passion for Promarkers :) Donna ♥ x

Doreen said...

Love the fab image,just gorgeous.xxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous, I love the flowers and wonderful shape.
Thank you for taking part in the Passion for Promarkers Challenge this week.
Sue xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A great shaped card and gorgeous flowers. Thanks for joining in with my Spring Blooms challenge at Passion for Promarkers.
Lorraine DT

Helen said...

This is a very pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at Ruby's Rainbow.

Hugs Helen P (DT) xx

Pat said...

Lovely card, super image and beautiful colours, thanks for sharing at MTTC this week.

Pat x