Tuesday, 21 April 2015

Every cloud


I was looking through my stamp collection yesterday after I saw a card that my friend has made  for a challenge and it inspired me into making this card,  the stamp is a Woodware stamp I have had for ages and hardly ever used.. I cut a hexagon shape card to stamp on..cut out a couple of clouds using a memory box die, and coloured with promarkers the sentiment came with the stamp set.. I am entering my card into the following challenges

Addicted to clean & simple  showers  http://addictedtocas.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1
My time to craft  umbrellas  http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/challenge-288-umbrellas.html?m=1

6 comments:

Kylie said...

What a really cute image. I love the shape of your card! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS xx

Joan said...

Looks fab Babs

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and a fab design.xxx

Deepti said...

Such a sweet card :) Thank you for sharing with ATCAS!

Shana Gaff said...

I love the hexagon shape of your card! Your coloring is really pretty too. Thanks for playing along at ATCAS. :)

Cazro said...

Ooh! this is such a sweet adorable card. I love it. So nice to see a different shape card too. So pleased you played along at MTTC. Caz